Those two-day workshops are conducted by practising business trainers who work as recruiters for various organisations for all kinds of positions. Skills taught during the workshops include proven selection methods; planning, preparing and conducting the recruitment process; and reporting back to the client. The workshops consist in simulating recruitment situations and training recruitment skills.
After the two-day workshops participants will know:
- The Direct Search selection method.
- How to prepare an effective plan of conducting recruitment.
- The tools used to reach potential candidates.
- How to prepare job descriptions and job offers.
- How to verify application documents (CV, cover letters, diplomas and certificates, references etc.).
- How to conduct an interview over the phone.
- The methodologies of the competency-based interview and behavioural event interview.
- How to ask relevant questions and how to correctly assess the candidate’s qualifications.
- How to handle various issues that might arise during the interview.
- How to prepare reliable and accurate assessment of the candidate’s qualifications.
- How to provide feedback that contributes to the professional image of the recruiter and the company.
ADVANTAGES OF THE WORKSHOPS FOR THE COMPANY AND EMPLOYEES
- Reduced risk of failed recruitment
- Reduced costs of recruitment processes
- Professional recruitment processes implemented within the organisation
- Reduced staff turnover