Main objectives of the workshops
The workshops are recommended to managers at all managerial levels and of various professional experience. To use the participants’ words who completed the two days of training, the workshops “open the mind to new perception and management of the entire team”. Above all, they improve the effectiveness of management, minimise the risk of conflicts, and build the superior’s authority as well as teach how to build an effective management scenario to be used in any work environment.
- Determine their own managerial style, its effectiveness and available alternatives.
- Classify their team according to the four levels of processional development: R1, R2, R3, R4.
- Best target their efforts when managing staff.
- Successfully manage task delegation.
- Effectively delegate objectives to their employees.
- Use the algorithm of a successful development conversation with the employee.
- Conduct meetings that generate sales ideas in business areas.
- Conduct model communication of changes in the management of their own team.
Conduct model communication of changes in the management of their own team.
LEARN MORE – CONTACT US